Assalamu-Alaykum (peace be upon you)!
Who else can’t do well without any sweets?! Personally, I really don’t want to deny myself desserts because if you haven’t know this about me, it’s time to keep it in mind: I do have a strong sweet tooth.
But hey? No problem. It is actually possible to treat oneself with sweets and mind his/her daily high-protein intake at the same time! Let’s get started with this delicious (and really easy quick made one!) pudding protein cake, which I topped with cherries. My best friend and I baked it together, and it was pretty successful. :’)
Here we go!
- 3 whole eggs
- 90g whey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla pudding
- sour cherries to taste (you can also use any other fruits and how much you want it!)
1. Beat the eggs into a foam
2. Mix in the whey with the baking powder, sweeten the mass and put it into a springform pan. Bake at 180 Celsius 15-20 minutes long.
3. Cook the pudding with sweetener and pour it onto the baked cake base.
4. Spread your fruits on top of it and put it in a cool place for at least 1 hour.
5. Enjoy! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post and tried this very yummy good recipe (if not, you’re really missing out on it!!).
Do you know any other easy made protein dessert? Let me know about it and comment below!